Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Birth of the Blog

Ok....my first blog ever. I knew it would happen eventually. I spend so much time reading other blogs of people whom I do not even know...that it just seemed unfair to not have my own. I must admitt that since the wedding planning began the blog lurking has even gotten a little obsessive. I might even have a little more of my own wedding planned if I wasn't so worried about what other people are planning for thier big event. I have gotten many ideas though!

Maybe if I could get over this flu I would stop reading about other people and get on with my own simple life. :) I have had the worst cold for more than a week now. The day after my birthday I came down with the worst case of food poisoning ever. I really thought the end of my life was near. Brandon, my fiance, had to take my hypocondryact of a self to the hospital to eliminate the possibility of my death. Two bags of IV fluids later, I was back in my own bed trying to recover from my seven hours of vomiting. Because my immune system was so low...the next day I came down with Brandon's head cold. Seriously worst week ever. I am just starting to recover from the sniffles...which means back to life....back to work.

1 comment:

  1. hi sister! i love you! i hope you feel better. :) i created an account before i realized that i already have one...haha the one that i've used before is mpinkham
    =]

    ReplyDelete