Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Congrats!!!

So one of my best and longest friends got engaged this past weekend!!! Congrats Laura and Galo! I know it seems silly, but it makes me feel a little better to know that I am not the only person I know who is engaged and getting married!!! They are so cute and so happy together! Here is a picture of FI, me, Laura, and Galo, when they came to visit and we went to the aquarium. I miss them!


In other news....I did something today that I have been meaning to do for a VERY long time. I went to the library(which is a mere five minutes from my apartment...I could walk there in 10) and GOT A LIBRARY CARD. So proud of myself**pats self on back**. I even ventured as far as a good book to read...Madame Bovary...which I have been meaning to read since high school.

Right now my dog is unbelievably obsessed with this Aflac duck. Someone at my hotel gave it to me quite sometime ago and I think Carter has been eyeing it with a hungerous eye ever since. Anyways the duck screams "Aflac...Aflac...AFLACCCCC!!! Everytime he bits it between his ravenous jaws. KILL.ME.NOW. I am now going to attempt to begin my book.

Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment