Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's a country kind of city!

The FI and I went driving last night....to see the place of his childhood. First and foremost we ventured into Macy's to do our wedding registry. Who knew there was so much stuff that you could possibly need and the whole time I was wondering how I was going to fit each confounded mixer and gadget into my tiny little kitchen! We had fun though and found the best fine china...I am in love with this Kate Spade....

Buy it for me...or else FI will have to! :)
After we did some registering he FINALLY took me by his old house which is just outside of Atlanta....seemed like the country....but you could be back to the city in 30min. I got to see his old high school too! It's funny to watch someone else experience memories that I wasn't apart of or have no recollection of. :)
We signed our lease for another year in the same apartment. This is good and bad. We don't want the hassel of moving until after the wedding...but I think we are both ready for a change and maybe something a little bigger. I did lots of cleaning today and am very proud of myself because now that we have been here a whole year, I feel like I finally have the apartment looking somewhat cute. Take a look!
Bedroom


Bathroom (yes that is me looking scrub-tastic in the background)


Kitchen


Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment