Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I got two jobs!

Why does this always happen to me? There are some people in this country(and in this world) who can't even get a job because of the hard economic times...and I have the option of two jobs. I am literally unable to decide between the two. Since I quit my other job I have been really excited about my new job in a restaurant! I will start out serving at a brand new restaurant and I can see so much potential for myself there. The other perks are the excitement of it, the youngness of the staff, and the fact that I won't be behind a desk for 8 hours at a time. As soon as I found out I had this job...my old job calls back and offers me a supervisory position??!!! Obviously I am torn. The hardest decision is that I have REALLY enjoyed being home and taking care of the house and dog that I am REALLY undecided about wanting to go back to work at all. haha. Woe is me.

4 comments:

  1. Aside from being 'torn'...you are obviously loved!! Nice spot to be in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's lovely to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great (though tough) position to be in! Now you only have to decide what would make you happier. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete